You are a perfect candidate, if you have:
- Experience with CMS or frameworks such as Laravel, Magento, Shopify, Wordpress or similar
- GIT knowledge (Github / Bitbucket / similar)
- Experience in integrations via APIs
- Genuine interest in following web development trends and identifying improvement opportunities
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment
- Good English skills
Don’t worry if you do not cross all the checkboxes at the moment - the main thing is that you are interested to work with the new technologies and open to actively collaborate in projects and overcome challenges - our friendly colleagues will help you to acquire the rest!
Nice to have, or keen to learn:
- Jenkins or other CI tools
- Vue.js or React JS
What you will do:
If we meet each other on the same page and you become a part at Magebit family, we will do our best to ensure you a warm welcome. You will also have your own Mentor - a buddy who will be always by your side, to answer any questions you might have and ensure a smooth start @Magebit for you.
After the learning, we will entrust you:
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required;
- Work with e-commerce web pages based on Magento and Shopify;
- Create new integrations through various services;
- Work with other Developers and Project Manager to develop and/or maintain online stores;
- Look for the best solutions together with other developers - teamwork is a key @Magebit.
Also, training would never stop - we have various internal tutorials as well as professional certification opportunities to ensure you can skyrocket your IT career!
- Regular financial bonuses
- Powerful hardware and all the tools to make your work comfortable
- Flexible start of working day (up to 10 am)
- Possibility to work remotely
- Premium health insurance and all social guarantees
- Modernly equipped office environment for both - work and fun - we play novus or ping ping after lunch, have terrace grill on Fridays, which sometimes turns into a great party that ends already on Saturday :)
- Soft drinks, snacks and fresh fruit in the office; free parking
- Amazing events enjoying both - sports and culture - this summer we had a quad bike event, scuba diving, kayaking, wakeboard and much more - but as soon as it’s possible, we’ll be having workations to sunny exotic countires, where working in your dream job and sunbathing at the pool or sightseeing can be combined
- Company-sponsored sporting activity of your choice (up to 50 EUR monthly)
- ... & possibly friendliest colleagues!
How to apply
- Please send your CV or link to the updated LinkedIn profile to email@example.com
- You might want to send us also your code sample that is relevant to the position, but that's not mandatory.
If you are as dedicated and passionate about web development as we are - Magebit Team is waiting for YOU!