Technical Support Specialist
- Provide first level support for hardware and software issues, and end-user IT assistance where required;
- Provide follow-up on the incoming tickets (mostly using email via ticket system);
- Control the execution of requests, provide regular updates and ensure timely resolution;
- Monitor help desk calls, respond appropriately to user requests and other problems identified;
- Perform and maintain the inventory of technical resources (hardware, software licenses, IT user data and access rights);
- Other similar tasks.
- Computer software and hardware basic knowledge;
- Good communication skills, ability to work in the team;
- Interest in solving standard and non-standard problems;
- Ability to learn quickly;
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellent time management skills;
- Ability to work in shifts (10:00-18:30; 12:00- 20:30).
Considered as an advantage:
- IT background or education;
- Experience with IT or similar Helpdesk and Support services;
- Good spoken/written English;
- Linux knowledge.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
The monthly gross salary range is 1100 EUR–1500 EUR depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/