You will be responsible for leading a team of highly skilled developers and delivering complex internal system development projects across a variety of products and technologies. Managing the successful delivery of projects will require you to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle. This will include working closely with business and liaising with key project stakeholders. You will grow as an individual, professionally, and be able to see and feel the impact you are making to the growth of our company every day.
- Lead and mentor team of developers in full stack development;
- Facilitate day to day management responsibilities including team support, feedback, open discussions, and time management;
- Manage the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects;
- Identify and implement best practices for quality and efficient software engineering;
- Collaborate with the product team to deliver new features;
- Define project functional technical requirements, identify project milestones, phases, and elements needed to complete;
- Engage and manage project stakeholders to make the project a success.
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and motivate others;
- Proven experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in an international environment;
- Solid project management skills using different methodologies and approaches;
- Previous experience acting as a developer or QA would be an advantage;
- Good English skills;
- Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks;
- Able to influence and drive projects to meet key milestones and overcome challenges.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day - it's all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we’re talking numbers, then the starting salary for this position is not less than 4000 EUR gross per month.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/