Sr. PHP Developer
Dynatech - a competence center for Dyninno Group, is looking to hire a new team member for one of the group's companies.
Multi-project and modular feature rich FinTech CRM system with multitude of integrations that embraces modern approaches and technologies.
- Collaborating with management and end-user representatives to identify and implement requirements and features;
- Collaborate with a team of middle / senior developers, empower team’s technical skills;
- Contribute to the goals of the business by bringing new ideas and by improving the existing processes and technical solutions;
- Support system stability, robustness and overall reliability. Improve existing CI/CD processes.
- Experience working with PHP (Symfony, Zend, Laravel, Vanilla);
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns, development principles;
- Knowledge of Databases and SQL;
- Attention to details and ability to plan your work independently.
What will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with other languages like C, C++, Java, C#, Python, Rust or Go;
- Work experience in FinTech field.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then monthly salary range for this position is 4500 EUR - 5750 EUR gross.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day - it's all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At Dynatech, we’re all about helping you chase your dreams, providing you with the best tools and resources to succeed in your endeavors and reach your professional goals.
Grow and make a difference with us as we challenge boundaries and tackle whatever comes our way.
Become part of a supportive family where collaboration and innovation thrive and your unique perspective is valued.
Apply now and let's achieve great things together!
Personnel selection is provided by the competence center of the Dyninno group “DYNATECH” LLC, Reg. No. 40203110019, address: Jeruzalemes Street 1, Riga, LV-1010, license issued by the SEA for the provision of work placement services No.61/2021 (17.11.2021.).
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/