We are seeking a dedicated SQL Developer to join our growing team. You will work as part of a broader team to support various data warehouse projects. You will make a significant contribution building an enterprise-wide cloud data platform using cutting edge technologies.
As an SQL Developer, you will work closely with subject matter experts and the business team to understand the requirements and design solutions that contribute towards a centralised data warehouse platform which supports reporting and analytical needs across the firm.
- International IT consulting company working in investment banking and capital markets area.
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model.
- Modern & ergonomic office space.
- Free snacks, fruits, tea, and coffee.
- Friendly and experienced team members who support your professional growth.
- Health insurance from Day 1 to support your health(incl. sport/dentist/vaccination plans + massage chair in the office.)
- Social events - bi-weekly lunches, team buildings, corporate events.
- Sports community (Squad hour gym membership deal, volleyball, participation at public sports events, monthly challenges.)
- Emotional balance platform to support your wellbeing from Day 1.
- Loyalty rewards program.
- One day of paid sick leave for emergency cases.
- Other benefits and perks - covered cell phone tariff plan, English classes, other courses, and seminars, and paid parking.
How this role will benefit your growth
- You will gain hands-on experience with cloud native MPP data warehouse technologies like Snowflake, Redshift, etc.
- You will receive exposure to cutting edge ETL technologies like Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks.
- You will expand your knowledge with paid training courses on the latest data domain technologies as well as business domain skills as needed.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 1-2 years of SQL experience writing complex queries and programming including stored procedures.
- Familiarity with industry standard CICD process and working experience with git.
- Ability to work both in a team and individually.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
Considered as an advantage
- Data Warehouse concepts knowledge.
- ELT/ETL pipeline experience.
- Scripting language (e.g., Python, PowerShell) experience.
- Azure Cloud platform experience.
- Columnar Data Warehouse solutions like Snowflake, RedShift, Vertica, Greenplum.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Any capital markets industry knowledge or experience.
Please Apply using the button below.
Registration number: 40103612535