Senior React Developer (Full stack, including GQL)
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
Scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more, and of course, Project Management.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What do we expect from a React developer?
- A person with experience with front-end frameworks, e.g., React.js, Vue.js, GraphQL, local storage libraries, or enough knowledge, courage, and passion for research and get up to speed!
- Ready to learn from our solutions and expand our skill-set with also PHP-based frameworks (most of our projects are Magento based)
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
What is it like to be a React developer?
Junior or Senior, we expect each new colleague to absorb the knowledge, information, and culture we have here in Scandiweb and be ready to challenge themselves. If joining already as a mid-senior developer, we expect to have relevant previous experience as a React.js developer and pass the threshold of what we envision of a mid-senior developer through our test assignment during the application process.
We do not count experience and competence in years but what we see in the actual performance and delivery. So apply and show us what you've got!
Do take it into account - if you are joining Scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and a technical interview!
- Get the best Dev training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we give a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!