Senior IT Project Manager
We're looking for Senior IT Project Manager
Join our team.
Let’s shape the future of global eCommerce together!
Are you always the leader of your group who likes to be on the top of things and keep everyone organized? Do you never leave your goals out of sight? If your answer is yes - seems that we are looking exactly for you!
We will entrust you with:
- Understanding the product and the value it brings to the client, communicating the product vision & strategy to the development team
- Delivering eCommerce solutions development for the clients within set timeframe and budget
- Leading and motivating the team of IT Specialists to ensure timely and accurate eCommerce projects execution
- Managing backlog - prioritization based on the urgent and important needs of the client, preparing and describing the tasks, monitoring progress
- Working hand in hand with other Product Owners and Department Manager to maintain and improve internal processes, implement best practices
You are a perfect candidate, if you have:
- IT Project Management experience
- Good understanding on how a proper online shop shall look and function
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Genuine interest in leading and motivating a team on their way to success
- A sparkle to overcome challenges and deliver results
- Proficiency in Business English
Nice to have:
- Experience in E-Commerce
- Magento experience
- Experience with Agile and Scrum
- Proficiency in Latvian, B2
- Hands on experience in rapidly growing IT company, professional challenges
- Company-sponsored training & certification
- Comfortable onboarding and mentoring, transparent growth opportunities
- Premium health insurance and all social guarantees
- Company-sponsored sporting activity of your choice (up to 50 EUR monthly) and many other perks
- Regular financial bonuses
- All the tools you need for efficient and comfortable work, including powerful hardware
- Start of the working day up to 10am
- Work in hybrid mode, with flexible office days
- Possibly friendliest colleagues and best company events!