Senior Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps (R&D Team)
This position is a role where you will work with a dedicated squad of experienced engineers who are helping other teams to adopt the cutting edge tech solutions. Constant creativity is required and unceasing challenges are expected. Freedom to do what you think is best for the task. Bring your own ideas and hit the lights.
- Conduct research and provide technical solutions based on business needs and specifications, deploy them into our production infrastructure;
- Analyze and resolve existing infrastructure issues, optimize it based on resiliency and technological advancements;
- Evaluate new technologies, determine the viability and suitability of existing technologies;
Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment;
- Help other development and IT operations teams with DevOps practices implementation.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools, CI/CD Tools, orchestration tools, automation, monitoring, observability, and other DevOps practices;
- Skills in administration of Linux;
- Hands-on experience with public cloud platforms (AWS is preferable);
- Practical knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Coding/scripting experience in one or more languages (Go is a plus);
- Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other technical colleagues;
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility, true passion in this profession.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
The monthly gross salary range is 4300 EUR– EUR 6490 EUR depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day - it's all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
If you are interested press "APPLY" and send us your CV.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/