SIA Corporate Development Solutions - Riga
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work that has a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Minimum 2 years of manual testing experience;
- Experience in Web testing;
- Solid knowledge of MySQL;
- Experience in writing Tests Cases;
- Strong written skills in technical English (Intermediate or higher);
- Familiar with UX/UI design.
As an advantage:
- Familiar with programming languages (Python);
- Familiar with automated testing;
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Experience in the Fintech domain.
- Writing and updating test cases;
- Maintaining test documentation;
- Documentation testing;
- Manual testing;
- Regression testing;
- Participation in project retrospective.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career grown opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking near the office after probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
SIA Corporate Development Solutions
Know someone who would love this job?
Share the postition