Dynatech is the hub of competencies of Dyninno Group, which provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 countries.
Dyninno Group has offices in 19 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
- Review and analyze system specifications;
- Collaborate with developers and create appropriate test plans;
- Execute test cases and analyze results;
- Report defects to development team;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure throughout quality of the end-to-end functional process.
- 3+ years experience as a Quality Assurance tester or similar role;
- Familiar with agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus;
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details;
- Strong organizational skills.
What will be considered an advantage:
- Experience in non-functional testing;
- Experience in API testing;
- Knowledge of any programming language;
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and GIT.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary is starting from 1900 EUR gross.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/