We are hiring a highly motivated and skilled Network Engineer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting our computer networks.
- Perform maintenance and implement changes to the network infrastructure at all locations;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot network issues proactively;
- Monitor and document the networking infrastructure;
- Ensure the network operates according to group standards, business requirements, and SLAs.
- Proficient in 802.1x and Clearpass;
- Experience with Zabbix, Prometheus, and Grafana for monitoring and alerting;
- Familiarity with Aruba switching and WiFi solutions;
- Knowledge of Fortigate firewalls and SDWAN solutions;
- Competence in IPSEC, BGP, and VPN protocols;
- Experience with network automation using Ansible;
- Understanding of AWS cloud networking;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- High level of accuracy;
- Fast learner and ability to work independently.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to define boundaries, but if we had to place a figure on it, the salary range for this position is between EUR 3000 gross and EUR 4000 gross per month (depending on the applicant’s professional experience in the relevant field).
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At Dynatech, we’re all about helping you chase your dreams, providing you with the best tools and resources to succeed in your endeavors and reach your professional goals.
Grow and make a difference with us as we challenge boundaries and tackle whatever comes our way.
Become part of a supportive family where collaboration and innovation thrive and your unique perspective is valued.
Apply now and let's achieve great things together!
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/