Mid-Senior-Team Lead Magento Engineer
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
Scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more, and of course, Project Management.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What is a day of a Mid-Senior-TL Magento Engineer?
Your first day and even a few weeks will be dedicated to onboarding, learning the tools we use, processes we follow, company history, and culture. You will set up your workspace and equip it with the necessary apps.
After that, you will join various-sized projects working with Magento, PWA, React.js, and from time to time with Shopify, Laravel, Node.js, and more.
The key is not knowing everything at once but being ready to jump into our never-ending track of education! We believe that knowledge and skill is a muscle that needs constant stretching and training to stay in their best form!
What do we expect from a Mid-Senior-TL Magento Engineer?
Junior or Senior, we expect each new colleague to absorb the knowledge, information, and culture we have here in Scandiweb and be ready to challenge themselves.
From a Senior-TL level Engineer, we expect the ability to guide and mentor junior colleagues and assure team-wide quality work. Additionally, it is required to have previous relevant experience as a Magento developer/Team lead of any-sized projects.
We do not count experience and competence in years but in what we see in the actual performance and delivery. So apply and show us what you've got!
Do take it into account - if you are joining Scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and a technical interview!
What are the benefits?
- Get the best Dev training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we give a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!