Mid-Senior Project Manager for eCommerce
Working closely with big brands and building powerful websites is challenging and rewarding! And to do it without previous experience?! We say YES!
Scandiweb has worked with various world-known brands like Ford, Hyundai, BMW, Jaguar, Happy Socks, Lancome, L'Oreal, Puma, the MET, and more, building beautiful solutions for their eCommerce needs.
Our global team of 30+ different countries covers multiple levels of expertise in Digital Marketing, UX Design, Web Development, Business Development, and more, and of course, Project Management.
We are the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world, and it takes a lot to push the boundaries and stay ahead! Join us and be part of the ambitious journey!
What are your goals and responsibilities?
- Understand customer's needs and goals
- Get acquainted with the technological platforms and enable them
- Understand the technological solutions behind them
- Describe the business requirements and expectations of the customer to your team
- Collaborate with Tech Lead
- Follow up on the progress and risks on daily progress
- Maintain roadmap of the project
- Revise quality and content
- Prepare for go-live
- Launch the project
If your previous experience is a bit different, don't worry - all new colleagues, even if joining as a Senior, go through our educational program to align with Scandiweb-specific processes and expectations. But in general, for a Mid-level/Senior position, we expect the relevant previous experience to stand up to the offered salary level.
What do we expect from you?
Be open to knowledge and new challenges - even though you come with experience (maybe a senior-level!), you will need to absorb new information and skills
- Do not treat assignments as plain work - we see it as a chance to excel and do something remarkable together!
- Be humble and passionate about eCommerce and everything you do - we have a team of Project Managers with various experiences and backgrounds, all of which are happy to gain new knowledge and share theirs with others!
- If you are applying as a Senior Project leader, we expect you to have previous experience either as a Web Developer or as a Project Manager on Web Development projects. We don't evaluate the experience in years - you can do remarkable things in a short time. If this description captivates you, apply and show us what you've got!
Do take it into account - if you are joining Scandiweb remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, a hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
How to apply?
We have semi-automated recruitment processes, BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! No need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!
- Apply to this Job Ad!!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the following steps!
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview!
And what are the benefits?
- Get the best PM training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we have a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the largest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!