Mid-Senior Project Manager for eCommerce
What to expect?
You will be at the core of digital, working for brands like PUMA, Jaguar, BMW, the MET, HappySocks, Levis, Adidas, and more
Global will be your local as you would work with colleagues from Vietnam and Georgia to Brazil and Argentina launching projects for the US, the UK, Mexico, the UAE, and Africa
Your goals and responsibilities?
- Understand customers needs and goals
- Get acquainted with the technological platforms and enable them
- Understand technological solutions enabling them
- Describe the business requirements and expectations of the customer to your team
- Collaborate with Tech Lead
- Follow up the progress and risks on daily progress
- Maintain roadmap of the project
- Revise quality and content
- Prepare for go-live
- Launch the project
Looks like a lot? Do not worry - initial training on the above subjects, as well as mentoring and supervision from a higher level project supervisor, will be there at least for the beginning of your career in Scandiweb.
What do we expect from you?
- Be open to knowledge and new challenges - even though you are with experience (maybe a senior!), you will need to absorb new information and skills
- Do not treat work as plain work - we see it as a chance to excel and do something remarkable together!
- Be humble and passionate about eCommerce and everything you do - we have a team of Project Managers with various experiences and backgrounds, all of which are happy to gain new knowledge and share theirs with others!
- If you are applying as a Senior Project leader, we expect you to have previous experience either as a Web Developer or as a Project Manager on Web Development projects. We don't evaluate the experience in years - you can do remarkable things in a short time. If this description captivates you, then just apply and show us what you've got!
How to apply?
- Apply using the "apply" button on the right
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually test assignments and an interview
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period hardware upgrade can be agreed upon.
And what are the benefits?
- Get the best continuous Project Manager training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we give a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Yes, we do have semi-automated recruitment processes BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! So no need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance, and join us!