Mid-Senior level DevOps
28Stone Riga - Gustava Zemgala Gatve 74, 11 floor, Riga
€ 2300 - 4000
- International IT consulting company working in investment banking and capital markets area.
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model.
- Modern & ergonomic office space.
- Free snacks, fruits, tea, and coffee.
- Friendly and experienced team members who support your professional growth.
- Health insurance from Day 1 to support your health(incl. sport/dentist/vaccination plans + massage chair in the office.)
- Social events - bi-weekly lunches, team buildings, corporate events.
- Sports community (Squad hour gym membership deal, volleyball, participation at public sports events, monthly challenges.)
- Emotional balance platform to support your wellbeing from Day 1.
- Loyalty rewards program.
- One day of paid sick leave for emergency cases.
- Other benefits and perks - covered cell phone tariff plan, English classes, other courses, and seminars, and paid parking.
Your impact zone
- Software release and Software deployment management.
- Implement solutions related to automation of building, integrating and deployment of software to the on-premise and cloud environments.
- Maintaining own productivity and alignment to project goals.
- Effectively collaborating with the project team.
- Communicating with a client on a daily basis.
- Take part in daily activities to ensure stability and operability of environments and application stack, provisioned to developers and QA.
- At least 2 years of relevant targeted experience in DevOps.
- Experience with cloud computing services (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Good understanding of DevOps practices and methodologies: Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code.
- Good understanding of the development lifecycle.
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Unix Shell, Python, Groovy).
- Experience with task Automation tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitLab CI).
- Strong knowledge of version control systems (Git, SVN).
- Ability to work both in a team and individually.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
Considered an advantage
- Experience with infrastructure automation and configuration tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef).
- Knowledge in Windows, Linux/Unix systems administration.
- Skills related to containerized environments and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Understanding of system/application monitoring process (Nagios, New Relic, Dynatrace, Zabbix, Splunk).
- Experience with repository managers (Artifactory, Nexus).
- Experience with issue tracking systems (Jira, Redmine, TFS).
- Knowledge and/or experience with agile engineering techniques and patterns: TDD, Pair Programming, Automated Testing, etc.
- Any capital markets industry knowledge or experience.
- Good written and spoken Latvian or Russian communication skills
Please apply using the button below.
Registration number: 40103612535
Mid-Senior level DevOps
Gustava Zemgala Gatve 74, 11 floor, Riga
€ 2300 - 4000 (+ bonuses)
Know someone who would love this job?
Share the postition