Mid-Senior Java Developer
Strategic Staffing Solutions International’s client is a digital solutions company delivering bespoke solutions to the financial services industry since 2012.
Company is bridging the gap between traditional financial and cryptocurrency markets. They are relied upon by brokerages, exchanges, banks, and fund managers on WallStreet to provide 24/7 liquidity. Before they offer a solution, they lend an ear. That’s how the company delivers just-right software to advance financial services businesses.
Headquartered in NYC, with offices in London and Riga they are now a 180+ employee company and growing. If you are interested in dynamic projects, collaborating with the team and clients in the USA and the UK and like generating solutions, this is a great opportunity. Currently, they are looking for:
- Development and support of existing and new internal system integration solutions.
- Decision-making on solution architecture.
- Implementation of unit and integration tests.
- Investigation of production incidents.
- At least 3 years of Java experience, JDK 8+
- Good understanding of common design patterns, data structures, and algorithms.
- Thorough knowledge of Java frameworks -
- Spring Core (Java & XML configuration, Dependency Injection)
- Spring Boot
- Spring MVC, REST
- Build tools - Maven / Gradle
- Java web servers - Tomcat / Jetty
- Jenkins, a basic understanding of the CI process.
- Version control - GIT (preferred) / SVN.
- Good written and spoken English communication skills.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Knowledge of data analysis methodologies.
- Experience in SQL query profiling and optimization.
- Experience in multithreading programming.
- Experience in writing shell scripts.
- Experience working with AWS cloud services.
- Good written and spoken Latvian or Russian communication skills
- International IT consulting company working in investment banking and capital markets area.
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model.
- Modern & ergonomic office space.
- Free snacks, fruits, tea, and coffee.
- Friendly and experienced team members who support your professional growth.
- Health insurance from Day 1 to support your health(incl. sport/dentist/vaccination plans + massage chair in the office.)
- Social events - bi-weekly lunches, team buildings, corporate events.
- Sports community (Squad hour gym membership deal, volleyball, participation at public sports events, monthly challenges.)
- Emotional balance platform to support your well-being from Day 1.
- Loyalty rewards program.
- One day of paid sick leave for emergency cases.
- Other benefits and perks - covered cell phone tariff plan, paid parking, and training budget 3% of the annual net salary.
To know more about this opportunity and benefits please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.