Mid-Senior DevOps Engineer
Strategic Staffing Solutions International’s client is a digital solutions company delivering bespoke solutions to the financial services industry since 2012.
Company is bridging the gap between traditional financial and cryptocurrency markets. They are relied upon by brokerages, exchanges, banks, and fund managers on WallStreet to provide 24/7 liquidity. Before they offer a solution, they lend an ear. That’s how the company delivers just-right software to advance financial services businesses.
Headquartered in NYC, with offices in London and Riga they are now a 180+ employee company and growing. If you are interested in dynamic projects, collaborating with the team and clients in the USA and the UK and like generating solutions, this is a great opportunity. Currently, they are looking for:
- Software release and Software deployment management.
- Implement solutions related to automation of build, test, and deployment of software to the on-premise and cloud environments.
- Maintaining own productivity and alignment to project goals.
- Effectively collaborating with the project team.
- Communicating with a client on a daily basis.
- Take part in daily activities to ensure stability and operability of environments and application stack, provisioned to developers and QA.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in DevOps.
- Hands-on experience with cloud computing services (AWS, Azure).
- Understanding of DevOps practices and methodologies: CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code.
- Hands-on experience with some of scripting languages (PowerShell, Unix Shell, Python, Groovy).
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git, SVN).
- Ability to work both in a team and individually.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of the development life cycle.
- Experience with infrastructure automation and configuration tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef).
- Experience with task Automation tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps, GitLab CI).
- Knowledge of Windows, Linux/Unix systems administration.
- Skills related to containerized environments and technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Understanding of system/application monitoring process (Nagios, New Relic, Dynatrace, Zabbix, Splunk).
- Experience with repository managers (Artifactory, Nexus).
- Experience with issue tracking systems (Jira, Redmine, TFS).
- Knowledge and/or experience with agile engineering techniques and patterns: TDD, Pair Programming, Automated Testing, etc.
- Any capital markets industry knowledge or experience.
- Good written and spoken Latvian or Russian communication skills
- International IT consulting company working in investment banking and capital markets area.
- Flexible work schedule and hybrid work model.
- Modern & ergonomic office space.
- Free snacks, fruits, tea, and coffee.
- Friendly and experienced team members who support your professional growth.
- Health insurance from Day 1 to support your health(incl. sport/dentist/vaccination plans + massage chair in the office.)
- Social events - bi-weekly lunches, team buildings, corporate events.
- Sports community (Squad hour gym membership deal, volleyball, participation at public sports events, monthly challenges.)
- Emotional balance platform to support your wellbeing from Day 1.
- Loyalty rewards program.
- One day of paid sick leave for emergency cases.
- Other benefits and perks - covered cell phone tariff plan, paid parking and training budget 3% of annual net salary.
To know more about this opportunity and benefits please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be informed.