You are the perfect candidate, if you have:
- Knowledge of Magento2
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience with CMS or frameworks such as Laravel, Magento, Shopify, Wordpress or similar
- GIT knowledge (Github / Bitbucket / similar)
- Experience in integrations via APIs
- Genuine interest in following web development trends and identifying improvement opportunities
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment;
- Good English skills.
Don’t worry if you do not cross all the checkboxes at the moment - the main thing is that you are motivated to learn, interested to work with the new technologies, and open to actively collaborate in projects and overcome challenges - our friendly colleagues will help you to acquire the rest!
Nice to have, or keen to learn:
- Magento 1
- Jenkins or other CI tools
- Vue.js or React JS
What you will do:
If we meet each other on the same page and you become a part at Magebit family, we will do our best to ensure you a warm welcome. You will also have your own Mentor - a buddy who will be always by your side, to answer any questions you might have and ensure a smooth start @Magebit for you.
After the onboarding, we will entrust you:
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development
- Work with e-commerce web pages based on Magento
- Create new integrations through various services
- Work with other Developers and Project Manager to develop maintain online stores - teamwork is a key @Magebit
- For those who are keen to learn new things - we have various internal tutorials as well as professional certification opportunities to ensure you can skyrocket your IT career!
- Regular financial bonuses
- Powerful hardware and all the tools to make your work comfortable
- Flexible start of working day (up to 10 am)
- Possibility to work remotely
- Premium health insurance and all social guarantees
- Modernly equipped office environment for both - work and fun - we play novus or ping ping after lunch, have terrace grill on Fridays, which sometimes turns into a great party that ends already on Saturday :)
- Soft drinks, snacks and fresh fruit in the office; free parking
- Amazing events enjoying both - sports and culture - this summer we had a quad bike event, scuba diving, kayaking, wakeboard and much more - but as soon as it’s possible, we’ll be having workations to sunny exotic countires, where working in your dream job and sunbathing at the pool or sightseeing can be combined
- Company-sponsored sporting activity of your choice (up to 50 EUR monthly)
- ... & possibly friendliest colleagues!
How to apply:
- Please send your CV or link to the updated LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You might want to send us also your code sample that is relevant to the position, but that's not mandatory.
Be part of a team that excels in Magento!