Junior or Mid-Level Full Stack Developer
- Perform Full Stack software development following secure software development practices
- Analyze business needs, advise and consult about optimal implementation ways
- Participate in IT development strategical decisions taking
- Perform systems technical analysis
- Develop high-quality software design
- Develop or specify standards, methods, or procedures to determine clean, efficient code
- 1+ years’ experience of full stack developer
- 1+ years’ experience with: JAVA, Angular8, REST WS, ORACLE pl/Sql
- Experience with micro-service architecture
- English language fluently and good local language skills
- Positive and creative “can do” approach
- Result oriented
- Diverse and challenging tasks to be solved on Baltic level across all companies
- Interesting and challenging international projects
- Strong, friendly and helpful team
- Additional vacation
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Salary between 1800– 2500 euros gross (based on experience and qualification)
For applying please send your CV and cover letter (in English) by 20th of March via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Junior Developer”.
We will contact those candidates who will be nominated for the next selection level – interview.
With all your questions please do not hesitate to contact our HR specialist Kristīne Opincāne email@example.com.
Please get acquainted with the principles of candidates’ data processing on ERGO website: https://www.ergo.lv/lv/par-ergo/kandidatu-personas-datu-apstrade