Junior Magento Developer
You are the perfect candidate, if you have:
- Knowledge of Magento2
- Willingness to learn from tutorials and accept help from your Mentor @Magebit
- Ability to work on your own as well within a team environment
- English skills
Nice to have, or keen to learn:
- Some CMS or frameworks such as Laravel, Magento, Shopify, Wordpress or similar
- GIT (Github / Bitbucket / similar)
- Experience with PWA
- Vue.js or React JS
What you will do:
If we meet each other on the same page and a thrilled moment of the Day 1 @Magebit comes for you, we will do our best to ensure you a warm welcome and make sure you will get all the necessary knowledge and information: @Magebit, we have a well-thought-out learning system that will prepare you for the job. You will also have your own Mentor, one of Magebit IT superstars, who will support you on the learning way, as well as during your first practical tasks.
After the learning, you will be able to:
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required;
- Work with e-commerce web pages based on Magento and Shopify;
- Create new integrations through various services;
- Work with other Developers and Project Manager to develop and/or maintain online stores.
However, training would never stop - we have various internal tutorials as well as professional certification opportunities to ensure you can skyrocket your IT career!
- Regular financial bonuses
- Powerful hardware and all the tools to make your work comfortable
- Flexible start of working day (up to 10 am)
- Possibility to work remotely
- Premium health insurance and all social guarantees
- Modernly equipped office environment for both - work and fun - we play novus or ping ping after lunch, have terrace grill on Fridays, which sometimes turns into a great party that ends already on Saturday :)
- Soft drinks, snacks and fresh fruit in the office; free parking
- Amazing events enjoying both - sports and culture - this summer we had a quad bike event, scuba diving, kayaking, wakeboard and much more - but as soon as it’s possible, we’ll be having workations to sunny exotic countires, where working in your dream job and sunbathing at the pool or sightseeing can be combined
- Company-sponsored sporting activity of your choice (up to 50 EUR monthly)
- ... & possibly friendliest colleagues!
How to apply:
- Please send your CV or link to the updated LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You might want to send us also your code sample that is relevant to the position, but that's not mandatory.
If you are as dedicated and passionate about web development as we are - Magebit Team is waiting for YOU!