Junior Magento Developer
What is a day of a Junior Magento Developer?
Your first day and even a few weeks will be dedicated to onboarding, learning the tools we use, processes we follow, company history, and culture. You will set up your workspace and workstation and equip it with the necessary apps.
Once that is done, you will have your EDU tasks, where you start to use learned tools. The task usually is a small part of a real project that you will perform under the guidance and supervision of a dedicated mentor. There will be no time pressure, but we do expect commitment to quality. We expect you to take as much time as necessary, but to learn what it takes to produce Quality Work.
Afterwards, you will have more and more independence in figuring out your way of coding and achieving solutions, getting more complex tasks, helping others, and making steady steps to become a full-time Software Engineer!
What do we expect from a Junior Magento Developer?
The title says it all - we expect you to be a real Junior, who is eager to absorb information and advice from mentors as a sponge, break things, try again, break and try again until you build a stable framework of knowledge around the things you are doing.
But to join successfully for the role of Junior Magento Developer, we expect you to have basic knowledge and skill of PHP, Magento, HTML, CSS, MySQL, and jQuery. If you have been an intern, a Junior, or a trainee for the position of Magento developer, there should be no hesitation to hit the “start your journey” button below!
How to apply?
- Apply using the “apply" button on the right
- Fill out the necessary details and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
- Wonder what those are? Usually a test assignment and a technical interview!
To pass the test successfully you need to have a basic understanding of the web applications built on PHP, MySQL, HTML, and CSS. In your EDU course you will learn React, GraphQL, deploy to cloud environments built on Kubernetes, but your first step requires only the basics of the web!
NOTE! If you are starting your journey with us remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. We recommend having the following minimum specifics: CPU i5 (or AMD equivalent), SSD 512GB and RAM 16GB
What are the benefits?
- Get the best Dev training in the #1 eCommerce Agency in the world - we give a big focus on our employee learning and growth
- Work on the most challenging and the biggest projects globally
- Be part of a multinational team delivering to customers in more than 70 countries!
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events, and so much more!
Yes, we do have semi-automated recruitment processes BUT - each CV is evaluated personally by our recruitment team! So no need to hesitate if you don't have a grand CV to show - apply, take a chance and join us!