IT Security Incident Manager
Dynatech is the hub of competencies of Dyninno Group, which provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 countries.
Dyninno Group has offices in 19 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
- Driving incident confirmation, analysis, investigation, and escalation to responsible parties;
- Incident resolution coordination till complete IT service recovery;
- Root cause analysis and follow-ups with responsible parties;
- Work with monitoring and log aggregation tools;
- Communication with external and internal service providers and stakeholders;
- Work in shifts according to the team's schedule (including evening and night shifts), as well as on-call duty.
- Basic theoretical understanding of IT infrastructure services – on networking, operating system, application levels (web services) is a must-have to be successful in this role;
- Experience with some infrastructure/application monitoring, log management tools;
- Some familiarity with Linux systems – at least on basic command level;
- Basic understanding of IT Security principles;
- Strong problem-solving, analytical, and time management skills;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- Ability to analyze a high volume of technical data and work in a fast-paced environment.
Will be considered an advantage:
- Previous Incident and Problem Management Experience;
- Experience working with Jira or other issue-tracking systems;
- Experience in sales.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary for this position is 2000 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top-tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At Dynatech, we’re all about helping you chase your dreams, providing you with the best tools and resources to succeed in your endeavors and reach your professional goals.
Grow and make a difference with us as we challenge boundaries and tackle whatever comes our way.
Become part of a supportive family where collaboration and innovation thrive and your unique perspective is valued.
Apply now and let's achieve great things together!
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/