IT Security Engineer
We are seeking a skilled IT Security Engineer to join our team.
- Develop and implement Elastic Security SIEM solution;
- Configuration and management of the SIEM system;
- Support peripheral security agents and security controls, be responsible for shipping and processing logs;
- Collaborate with IT system administrators, IT DevOps team in security tool implementation;
- Coordinate activities in other IT departments to implement audit trail logs for SIEM;
- Monitor and analyze logs and alerts, security events, investigate security incidents;
- Create and implement use cases within the SIEM tool;
- Participate in threat hunting, threat modeling, and threat intel activities;
- Develop dashboards and reports.
- Preferred experience working with Elastic Security SIEM solution;
- Experience in threat detection model development;
- Understanding of SIEM tools functionality;
- Experience in work with SIEM vendors like Splunk, LogRhythm, QRadar, MicroFocus, Microsoft Sentinel;
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes and technical security solutions;
- Familiarity with industry-standard security controls, policies, and procedures;
- Knowledge of cybersecurity events, threats and actors, including trends and emerging systemic risks;
- Understanding of security incident management;
- Knowledge of Linux and Cloud-based systems.
We believe in a personal approach and we like to be flexible, so we assess each candidate based on specific needs and criteria. During the interview process, we assess how your skills will fit into our team and where your previous experience will be particularly useful.
We don't want to define boundaries, but if we had to place a figure on it, the salary range for this position is between EUR 3 000 gross and EUR 4 500 gross per month (depending on the applicant's professional experience in the relevant field).
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/