Chili Labs is a rapidly growing team. That's why we are looking for a new role in our company - IT Recruiter. Our company needs your support to become a bigger team with great talents!
If you are interested in IT and would love to join a team of best mobile app developers, managers and designers, then this job opportunity is for you!
Your main tasks will be:
- Actively attract candidates and communicate with them across multiple channels (Linkedin, Facebook, cold calls, etc);
- Creating online job adverts and post vacancies on all possible websites and on social media;
- Source candidates, organize primary interviews;
- Provide feedback on status of the recruitment process;
- Organize interviews with hiring managers, take part in evaluation of professional competencies and soft skills;
- Proactively innovate and find new ways to hire talents.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Passionate to bring the best people into the company;
- Have knowledge of candidates evaluation methods;
- Understanding of the IT recruitment landscape including previous experience in hiring;
- Interest in the IT world and a wish to gain new experience in recruitment;
- Great communication and organization skills;
- Business and sales-oriented mindset;
- Ability to organize your work and to work independently;
- Fluency in English, Latvian, Russian (written and spoken)
- Latest iOS technologies, modern projects and latest industry standards
- Above market pay
- Flexible working hours, remote work possibilities
- Health insurance after the probation period.
- Top mobile phone after 1 year of work
- Paid conferences worldwide.
- Dedication to your growth - working with the most experienced professionals.
- Safe work from the office - adjustable standing tables, medical insurance, facemasks.
- Breaks from intense work - we play kicker every day, have a balance board to keep you in shape.
- Contribute to the world - various open-source applications -Chili Labs
- We write articles to help the world - our medium blog link - Chili Labs – Medium