IT Operations Team Leader
One of our business divisions, operating in the Travel industry projects with over 1 million monthly visitors, is growing really fast, and we are looking for an IT Operations Team Leader.
You will be responsible for leading a team of experienced IT Operations specialists maintaining complex distributed servers infrastructures. You will grow professionally as an individual, and will be able to see and feel the impact you are making to the growth of our company every day.
- Lead and mentor a team of IT Operations specialists;
- Facilitate day to day management responsibilities including team support, feedback, open discussions, planning and prioritization;
- Set up and configure components of IT infrastructure;
- Control costs and budgets regarding IT infrastructure;
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software;
- Identify and implement best practices for quality and efficient IT Operations;
- Collaborate with the software engineering teams to ensure resolving and delivering issues escalated by technicians and engineers within a timeframe.
- Proven experience as IT Operations Team Leader or similar role;
- Experience of people management and the ability to lead and motivate others;
- Leadership and organizational skills;
- Excellent personal organization and ability to prioritize and carry out multiple tasks;
- Problem-solving aptitude;
- Previous experience acting as a system administrator, developer or IT engineer;
- Previous experience working with public cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP);
- Practical experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Understanding and previous experience using the “Infrastructure as Code” approach;
- Good English skills;
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills, and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the monthly salary is starting from 5000 EUR gross depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day - it's all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At DYNATECH we provide you with the perfect environment and tools that allow you to grow professionally and become the person you want to be.
Be part of a growing company. Be part of a dynamic team.
Be part of the solution. Be part of DYNATECH.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/terms-of-service/