• Experience with Juniper base networks (routers MX series, switches EX/QFX, SRXs) or/and Cisco.
• Knowledge of network technologies and protocols: OSPF, BGP, VLAN, Q-in-Q, LAG, LACP, QoS, DHCP, IPv6;
• Understanding of MPLS including related technologies: LDP, RSVP-TE, L2VPN, L3VPN, VRF;
• Work experience in Linux/Unix systems;
• English knowledge (B1, B2)
Additional Beneficial Skills and Experience:
• Juniper/Cisco certificate;
• Experience in scripting shell, python and etc;
• Work experience in ISP;
• Knowledge of monitoring systems (Zabbix, Greylog and etc.);
• Work experience with RIPE.
• Commissioning and configuration management of the network equipment (mostly Juniper);
• Customer service configuration/implementation (Layer 2/3);
• Network troubleshooting and analytics;
• Maintenance and control of network documentation;
• Communication with customers, partners, and staff in terms of technical aspects.
What do we offer
• Flexible Working Environment;
• The ability to have a say in the company’s direction and decision making;
• Work in a large and rapidly growing global organization with a professional, friendly team;
• Multiple opportunities for career development and promotion;
• Travel opportunities to conferences and internal company events.