Invoicing/Account Receivable Specialist
Every time you do something, it may remind you about Scandiweb. How is it possible?
Maybe you are thinking about buying a new car - Ford, Hyundai, Mitsubishi, BMW, Jaguar, or Land Rover? We built their sites to sell their cars. Do you know the colorful and happy socks? Yes, we built the HappySocks webstore!
Using L'Oreal or Lancome makeup and skincare products? That's our customer! Running in PUMA shoes? Their eCommerce store was made by Scandiweb! Buying tickets at airBaltic.com or visiting THE MET museum in New York? Websites made in Scandiweb! Enjoying… Hmm… Yeah, we made an official Durex site too!
We are looking for a bright, punctual, and dedicated person to join us and be part of our Finance department!
- Calculate and prepare client invoices in an accurate and timely manner;
- Providing support to Accountants and Project Managers on invoicing matters;
- Research all billing discrepancies and make necessary corrections;
- Prepare financial reports on demand;
- Assist in the month-end closing financial reports;
- Maintain accounts receivable and follow up on overdue invoices
- Confident computer skills (MS Office, especially MS Excel)
- Ability to learn quickly
- Advanced written and spoken Latvian and English skills
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- Is prepared to be a team player
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Motivation to meet tight deadlines and organize workloads
- Previous working experience in accounting or finance area is an advantage
How to apply?
- Apply to this Job Ad!
- Fill out the necessary details, and we will get back to you very soon with the next steps
NOTE! If you are starting the work remotely, you will need to have your own hardware setup. After the probation period, hardware upgrades can be agreed upon.
What are the benefits?
- Enjoy our first online office, where everybody is connected no matter their location
- Get support to organize your home office or enroll in a coworking space
- Health insurance, Crowdbonus from your colleagues
- Library, certifications, events
- and so much more!