Full-stack WEB Developer
If you're seeking a company that's pushing the boundaries in the car parts industry, look no further than Trodo. Since our founding in 2013, our cutting-edge tech and export business has been committed to innovation and delivering success, positioning us as a leading e-commerce player in our field. Our visionary leadership and skilled professionals have enabled us to become a major player in the Baltics and Scandinavia, but we're not content to stop there. Our mission is to make vehicle care accessible and understandable to all, and we're seeking talented individuals to help us achieve that goal.
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain high-quality, scalable, and efficient code for both front-end and back-end development.
- Integrate APIs and external services to enhance application functionality.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and performance.
- Ensure cross-browser compatibility and enhance accessibility.
- Develop and maintain databases, ensuring efficient data storage and retrieval.
- Collaborate with the team to design software solutions and system architecture.
- Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure code quality.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers.
What are we looking for
- Previous experience in a developer role working on commercial projects.
- Deep knowledge of PHP, JS, CSS, HTML and how the WEB works.
- A good understanding of GraphQL, REST and other API technologies.
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported back-end framework/s — Symfony, Laravel or other.
- Expertise and experience with MySQL or other RDBMS. NoSQL will be appreciated as a bonus.
- Experience writing React or VueJS applications.
- Proficiency with Git / Version control.
- Appreciation for clean and well documented code.
What we offer
Developers, take note - at Trodo, we understand that you are the lifeblood of our business, and we know that your hard work and expertise are what make our success possible. That's why we offer a competitive salary range (EUR 2400 - 3400) that reflects your skills and experience, recognizing the value you bring to our team.
Join us and be part of a company that's shaping the future of the automotive industry, while ensuring that you're fairly compensated for all the amazing work you do.
Apart from that, we also have...
- Premium health insurance
- Extra holidays for parents with children
- Loyalty holidays
- Paid certification and education
- Employee Purchase Program
- Extra days off for special occasions
- Mental health support program
- Fruits (and ice cream during summer), and refreshments in the office
- Family-friendly workplace
- Celebrations of employee important life moments
- Cooperative team outings, such as Paintball, Go carts, PS5 game nights, table football tournament etc.
- Collaborative experiences, that are a blast, featuring pancake art competitions, waffle iron battles, Friday slice day, and more!
- Corporate events