- You will be part of a team that builds large and medium-size eCommerce solutions for our customers.
- You will plan, develop, test, and document design implementations as a part of a team.
- Regularly help with internal projects developing general modules that can be used by a wide range of clients and projects.
- Provide technical consultation to other team members (internal and external)
- Regularly attend internal training courses to maintain the required skill set.
- Proven experience with front-end technologies: HTML5, Sass, ES2015 and Webpack
- Good experience of React or Vue
- Familiarity with server-side web development technologies like NodeJS or PHP
- Good experience in REST API’s and/or GraphQL
- Knowledge of Redux principles and how to implement them
- Passion about software development, innovation and creative thinking
- Upper-Intermediate English, both verbal and written
- Solid experience with code versioning tools, such as Git
- Awareness of the developments regarding ES2015 and apply them in practice
- Team player both in attitude and achieving results
- Eager to learn new technologies and share your expertise with the team
Nice to have
- Deep understanding of Magento architecture and best practices
- Experience in Magento or another eCommerce framework
- Experience in PWA Studio, Vue Storefront, ScandiPWA, or another PWA eCommerce framework
- Experience with Docker, Elastic Search
- Experience with NextJS, NuxtJS
- Experiences with Typescript
- Excellent career development opportunities in an open, friendly and dynamic work environment
- A global and passionate 450+ collective who love what they do
- A close-knit and supportive global and local team that works towards common goals
- All the tools and equipment you need to excel in your role
- Frequent meetings, social gatherings, team events, and summer kickoffs — online and offline
- An international career at Vaimo and a competitive remuneration
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly financial bonuses
- Health insurance
About the company
Vaimo is one of the world’s most respected experts in digital commerce on the Magento and Adobe Commerce Cloud platform. As a full-service omnichannel agency, we deliver strategy, design, development and managed services to brands, retailers and manufacturers all over the world.
Our sharp focus, broad experience and deep expertise within B2B, B2C, PIM, Order Management and ERP integrations makes us a key partner for driving success in digital commerce. Our 10+ years track record of technical excellence coupled with our proven results in helping our clients succeed with business development, digital strategy and customer experience design is proudly manifested in our status as a Magento Global Elite Partner.
With local offices in 15+ markets across EMEA, APAC and North America and over 450 employees, we provide an international presence that allows us to cultivate close, long-term relationships with our clients.