SIA Corporate Development Solutions - Riga
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work with a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Passionate about DevOps, Software Engineering, and Continuous Delivery;
- Hands-on experience in administration of Linux and Windows-based infrastructure;
- Experience in Cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Azure, GCP;
- Good knowledge of Configuration Management and Deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, etc.;
- Experience in developing Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery pipelines (CI/CD);
- Experience in writing Documentation;
- Have an automation/config management mindset.
As an advantage:
- Proficient in scripting;
- Hands-on experience with Terraform;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Up-to-date knowledge of best practices regarding system security measures;
- Excellent troubleshooting.
- Creation and enhancement of Continuous Integration automation across multiple platforms using Jenkins or Bamboo;
- Creation and Enhancement of Continuous Deployment automation built on Docker and Kubernetes;
- Maintaining and migrating legacy services from on-premise to cloud infrastructure;
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation;
- Monitoring and adjustment of processes during the entire software development lifecycle.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career grown opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
SIA Corporate Development Solutions
Know someone who would love this job?
Share the postition