Dynatech is the hub of competencies of Dyninno Group, which provides products and services in the finance, travel, and entertainment sectors in 50 countries.
Dyninno Group has offices in 19 locations, and we are expanding fast, opening at least one new market every year. Our people are our core strength, and their talent and dedication allow us to be one step ahead of the competition. Our mission is to boost the synergy between our proprietary technologies and foster know-how in the commercial product lines of our clients.
We are looking for a detail-oriented and analytical individual to join the Data Platform team as a Data Steward. As a Data Steward, you will play a crucial role in managing and maintaining the quality, accuracy, and integrity of our organization’s data assets. You will collaborate with various departments to ensure data consistency, compliance with data governance policies, and optimal data utilization for decision-making processes.
- Collaborate with data owners and stakeholders to define data quality standards and data governance policies;
- Set-up Data Governance operating model;
- Monitor and enforce data quality, consistency, and accuracy across various data sources and systems;
- Identify and rectify data inconsistencies, errors, and duplication;
- Work closely with IT teams to ensure proper data storage, retrieval, and integration processes;
- Develop and maintain documentation for data standards, definitions, and data lineage;
- Establish data categories and verify auto-classified data to cover personal & sensitive data by special tags;
- Implement data profiling and data quality assessments to identify issues and trends;
- Assist in the resolution of data-related issues and provide support for data-related projects;
- Collaborate with business analysts, data engineers, and other relevant teams to ensure alignment with data standards;
- Provide training and support to employees on data governance policies and best practices;
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and advancements in data management and governance.
- Proven experience in data management, data governance, or a related role;
- Strong understanding of data quality principles, data governance frameworks, and best practices;
- Familiarity with data profiling tools, data cataloging, and metadata management;
- Proficiency in data analysis using SQL, Excel, and other relevant tools;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Knowledge of data privacy regulations (e.g., GDPR, CCPA) is a plus.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to define boundaries, but if we had to place a figure on it, the salary range for this position is between EUR 2800 gross and EUR 4100 gross per month (depending on the applicant’s professional experience in the relevant field).
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top-tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
At Dynatech, we’re all about helping you chase your dreams, providing you with the best tools and resources to succeed in your endeavors and reach your professional goals.
Grow and make a difference with us as we challenge boundaries and tackle whatever comes our way.
Become part of a supportive family where collaboration and innovation thrive and your unique perspective is valued.
Apply now and let's achieve great things together!
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/