If you are interested to be a part of data load process changes as well as building new flows, enjoy finding and implementing the best solutions for tools, processes, and workflows and want to see how your work actually impacts a global business, this is a perfect opportunity for you!
Analytics Department is looking for Data Engineer to join the team. Five specialists are responsible for collection, structurization, and visualization of all internal and external data within several businesses of Dyninno Group.
What we expect from you:
- Fast learner with the ability to understand complex business processes and their relation to underlying data;
- Organizational and structural mindset;
- Ability to guide, and inspire team members in technical growth and education;
- Have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Team player – interact, learn and grow together with the team;
- Good SQL knowledge;
- Experience with development and maintenance of any BI platforms.
- Work with huge data sets from different sources;
- DWH development and maintenance using ETL tools and platforms;
- Data pipeline development, maintenance as well as performance improvements and monitoring;
- Business requirement analysis and proposal of technical solutions;
- Working with Cloud platforms and columnar databases.
Good to have:
- AWS knowledge (S3, Glue, Kinesis, Lambda, Aurora, Firehose, etc.);
- Expertise with Redshift;
- Adding models, explorers in Looker;
- We are also using Spark, Python, Terraform, API calls, GitLab;
- Some processes are running still via MariaDB, PostgreSQL, PHP, Node.JS.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then the salary for this position is starting from 3500 EUR gross per month.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/