We are growing fast and looking for a Data Architect in Data team who will actively participate in, lead and promote data-driven culture in our company. If you are ready to take responsibility for the development of data services and provide technical solutions to our data-hungry businesses – we are waiting for you!
- Experience with data architecture and design;
- Ability to collect and analyze data delivery and processing requirements;
- Experience with Columnar databases (AWS Redshift);
- Hands-on experience ETL process design and implementation and Data Transformation tools;
- Strong understanding of horizontal data scalability principles;
- Experience with Master Data Management and Data Governance.
Will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with Relational SQL databases (MariaDB);
- Understanding of AWS Data Infrastructure;
- Experience with Hadoop / Spark / AWS Glue / Kafka;
- Understanding of Public Cloud data platforms (AWS).
- Experience with Self-Service BI and Analytics (Google Looker);
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as a Code concepts (Terraform);
- Experience with automated monitoring, alerting and self-healing architectures.
- Ability to find the best possible solution for a specific business need;
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments;
- Take technical ownership and provide technical direction of Dynatech data platform development;
- Have strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to guide, and inspire team members in technical growth and education;
- Systemic approach to problem detection and prevention.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to set any limits, but if we are naming the numbers, then monthly salary range for this position is 5000 EUR gross till 6500 EUR gross depending on your skills and experience.
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day - it's all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/