If you are interested to be a part of data load process changes as well as understand business logic, enjoy finding and mapping fields, calculations and workflows and want to see how your work actually impacts a global business, this is a perfect opportunity for you!
Data Platform Department is looking for Data Analyst to join the team. Seven specialists already are responsible for collection, structurization, and visualization of all internal and external data within several businesses of Dyninno Group.
What we expect from you:
- Fast learner with the ability to understand complex business processes and their relation to underlying data;
- Ability to understand data flows and business processes;
- Team player – interact, learn and grow together with the team;
- Good SQL knowledge;
- Experience with any of BI platforms;
- Strong experience in Data Analytics;
- Analytical and structural mindset, problem-solving skills, and a solid understanding of data analysis.
- Work with huge data sets from different sources;
- Building and improving BI capability: working with stakeholders to agree clear KPI definitions and mapping the relationships between leading and lagging metrics;
- Prepare pre-analysis of tasks in collaboration with data engineers and business stakeholders;
- Participate in solution testing, determination of additional requirements, and bug fixing;
- Help with writing user stories and defining acceptance criteria;
- Document complex workflows, mappings;
- Help with assessing quality of data and removing or cleaning data.
What will be considered an advantage:
- Experience with Self-service and API methods;
- AWS knowledge (S3, Glue, Kinesis, Lambda, Aurora, Firehose, etc.);
- Expertise with columnar databases (Redshift);
- Experience with Looker.
There is no one-size-fits-all here, we are quite flexible and use an individual approach with every Candidate we meet. While getting familiar during our interview, we try to understand where your working experience, professional skills and future contribution to the company can be applied within our multiple business projects.
We don’t want to define boundaries, but if we had to place a figure on it, the salary range for this position is between EUR 2900 gross and EUR 4300 gross per month (depending on the applicant’s professional experience in the relevant field).
With us you will:
- Be a part of a top tier team of professionals, work on global projects that reach millions worldwide, create complex one-of-a-kind in-house products and solutions;
- Get opportunities for professional development: learn new skills with online courses, broaden your network in local and international conferences, receive mentoring;
- Enjoy our learning-oriented culture: learn and exchange ideas in lectures and workshops led by your colleagues and team leaders;
- Have flexible working hours and plan your day – it’s all about the teamwork and performance;
- Get extra benefits for your health and well-being; we will fully cover your health insurance (dentistry, out-patient treatment, etc.), organize well-being lectures and workshops to promote and support self-care, arrange an office yoga class, offer to take part in vaccination days in the office, and much more;
- Get treated with delicacies at the office with weekly snack days, monthly morning brunches, and daily supply of fresh fruit and delicious coffee;
- Enjoy a variety of employee discount programs and have fun at monthly internal activities and celebrations;
- Work from a spacious, modern, and well-equipped office in the very heart of Riga, with parking space for bike or scooter.
Please note that the processing of your personal data takes place in accordance with the privacy notice, which could be found here - https://dynatech.lv/en/privacy-notice/