Exactly - Riga
€ 2115 - 5758
Our data team is responsible for ETL procedures, data analysis, and dashboard development. We are looking for a new colleague who is eager to utilize analytics and predictive statistics to create business value. Together with your colleagues, you will solve business problems to support decision-making and promote data-driven culture in the fintech company.
- Act as a go-to data person within the company
- Analyze complex business information and reports to provide accurate and timely recommendations to the decision-makers
- Build data insights dashboards and set up automated analytical reports
- Continuously improve your team’s product features with suggestions from ad-hoc and regular data analysis
- Build machine learning models in fields, such as outlier detection, clustering, classification, time-series analysis
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
- Communicate with the IT team and define tasks for more in-depth analysis
- Fluency in SQL and Python
- Machine Learning frameworks (Sklearn, Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch)
- Critical thinking and the capability to generate consistently accurate and useful reports, as well as enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight;
- Superior attention to detail, time management, and multi-tasking ability;
- Experience with BI tools would be considered as an advantage
- Experience with Airflow would be considered as an advantage
- Experience in risk analysis would be considered as an advantage.
- To be part of the Core team
- New modern office
- Free daily lunches from a broad menu with healthy options
- Health insurance with dental and fitness coverage
- Free parking
- Strong team
- And much more to come.
€ 2115 - 5758
Know someone who would love this job?
Share the postition