Ness Digital Engineering is a global software company on a journey of digital transformation. We design, build and integrate digital platforms and enterprise software to help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive profitable growth. With over 4000 employees worldwide we are constantly growing the team and improving our long-term business relationships.
We are problem-solvers, architects, strategists, implementors, and lifelong learners. We collaborate with each other and with our clients to help them meet their short- and long-term technology goals. Our culture is open, transparent, challenging, and fun.
We hire smart, self-starters who thrive in an open-ended environment to figure out what needs to be done and take ownership in delivering quality results.
- Design, write and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code using Angular best practices;
- Play an active role in defining and shaping features for the application;
- Contribute to the design, development and deployment of products;
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API;
- Collaborate with a team of highly skilled engineers;
- Strives to deploy all products and updates on time;
- Communicate project status on a regular basis, identifying potential issues in a timely manner;
- Research and share industry innovations, trends and current best practices.
- +3 years of experience with Angular;
- Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading when needed;
- Knowledge in CSS/HTML/JS or Typescript and writing cross-browser compatible code;
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies and other web services used in the system;
- An in depth understanding of OOP concepts and design patterns;
- Knowledge of UI development best practices;
- Experience with back-end technologies is a plus;
- Very good English communications skills, both writing and speaking.
- Experience in working with customers, partners and vendors to create and integrate complex software solutions;
- Approach technical challenges with an open mind and desire to innovate;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills;
- Attention to details and a commitment to quality;
- Proactive and results-driven;
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver;
- Comfortable working in teams as a good team player;
- Flexible and adaptable to both organizational and project-level changes.
- A flexible work environment with an opportunity to work remotely
- Modern and spacious office with a city view, fresh fruits, and other perks
- A successful and growing, multi-cultural company with a globally distributed team
- Full health insurance that covers sports, massage, physiotherapist, vaccination, etc.
- Continual professional and personal development through employer-paid training and certifications e.g., AWS, English/Latvian language courses, and much more
- Motivating referral policy and if you are lucky, you can get a Grand Prize
- Supplementary vacation days based on seniority level
- Mobile phone expenses coverage
- Car and Bicycle parking place
- And other benefits