SIA Corporate Development Solutions - Riga
- A Challenge;
- A stable environment to nurture your passion for technology;
- A chance to grow as a specialist;
- To work in an agile, fast-paced environment;
- To deliver quality work on time and focus on business value;
- Meaningful work with a profound impact on the company and the industry.
- Agile practitioner;
- Proven experience in the roles of an Agile Coach or Scrum Master;
- Experience in implementing and scaling Agile methodologies;
- Good understanding of SAFe, LeSS, DAD, Nexus, Spotify or similar scaling agile framework;
- Knowledge of agile software development;
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills;
- Interpersonal skills and patience;
- Fluent English (Advanced or Proficient).
As an advantage:
- Experience in implementing Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum of Scrums or similar scaling agile framework;
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence;
- Good understanding of software development life cycle;
- Technical background;
- Experience in the Fintech domain;
- Coach agile teams in the methodology;
- Integrate and scale agile methodologies within the company;
- Develop standards and requirements for the agile process;
- Provide training to employees on the agile process;
- Help teams navigate agile tools and software;
- Actively participate in scrum ceremonies.
- Work in an international company;
- Comprehensive health insurance, social guarantees;
- Paid sports activities;
- Fruits, cookies and great coffee;
- Sponsored educational package;
- Modern office environment in the centre of Riga;
- Friendly team and career grown opportunities;
- Fully subsidised parking space near the office after the probation period;
- Remote work during the COVID-19 pandemic.
SIA Corporate Development Solutions
Know someone who would love this job?
Share the postition